WELCOME TO BENGOL TELE-CONSTRUCTION'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BENGOL TELE-CONSTRUCTION COMPANY . was registered as Concept Teleconstruction Company on 4th April 2002 and founder is Mohammad Zafar Abdullah. Later on 19th April 2002
the name of the company changed and registered as Bengol Teleconstruction Company. Since 2003 company is also registered in NCIC (National Construction Industry Council of Malawi).
Currently, our main client is Malawi Telecommunications Ltd. , Airtel Malawi Ltd and National Roads Authority (NRA).
WHAT WE DO
The main activity of the Bengol Tele-Construction is Telecom and Civil works. We are specialist in Fiber & related services given as below:-
- Cable Pulling (including FOC)
- Blowing of Fiber Optic Cable
- Overhead cable installation
- Splicing, Jointing & Termination
- Jump ring &Testing, etc.
- Maintenance of Fiber Optic Cable.
- Construction of Manhole and JB (joint boxes)
- Excavation of trench and placing of pipeline.
- Thrust Boring / Road Boring
- Restore Asphalt (potholes).
- Construction and Repairing of Bitumen Roads and Drain.
- Grading of Road.
- Construction and Repairing of footpath.
- Construction and Repairing of bridges.